- Participation is open to all residents within the city limits of Munford.
- Entry is free, no cost or fees apply.
- Full-time City Employees and Elected officials are not eligible to participate.
- Entry Applications must be received no later than 12:00 p.m. on Sunday, December 10, 2023. They must be submitted via the online form below.
- The contest is for exterior decorations only, including decorations in windows visible from the exterior. Judging will be done from outside the residence only.
- Judging will be based on "curb appeal" as viewed from the street only. Therefore, only those decorations on the street side of the property will be judged (corner lots will be judged from both streets). Judges will not enter the property to view back or side yards.
- Participants agree to have their addresses posted on the City of Munford Website and social media pages.
- If desired, anyone nominated can opt out of the contest. Nominators will be disclosed to nominees.
- Participants agree to have one or more photos of their decorated residence exterior posted on the City of Munford Website and social media sites. Pictures may also be published in other social media outlets, local media publications, or websites. Participants agree there will be no compensation for said posting or publication.
- Judging criteria will include [a] Unique design and creative use of lights and decorations; [b] Story-line or theme; (c)Overall presentation.
- Judging will take place Monday, Dec 11 - Thursday, Dec 14 between the hours of 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Participants should ensure all lights and decorations are in place and activated for the judging period.
- Please ensure that your street address is visible on your home.
- Prizes include a sign for your lawn and cash prizes.
- Three winners will be awarded, one in each of the following categories: Best Storyline/Theme, Best Design, Grand Champion.
- We will announce the winning homes on Friday, December 15, via our social media sites.
Be creative, be festive, and have fun. Happy Holidays!