Need to know
Burning is not allowed until a permit slip or number is issued.
Conditions of permit include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Burn only Class A materials (Paper, Wood, Brush) all plastics, rubber, household trash strictly forbidden.
- Burn pile must be no larger than 10 feet in diameter or height.
- Burn pile must be no closer than 50 feet from any structure
- Extinguishing agent must be present at all times (water hose, fire extinguisher, etc.)
- Fire should be fully extinguished by dark when the permit expires.
- Complaints of burn may result in revoking of permit.
- Adults of at least 18 years or older must be present during burn at all times.