FAQ Topic: Services & safety

How do I become a Volunteer Firefighter?

Requirement You must be 18 years old and live with-in a reasonable proximity of Munford Fire Department. Contact Call Headquarters @ 901-837-5960 and speak with Chief Reeves for more information.

What can I burn and how do I get a Burn Permit?

How to Request To request a burn permit, please call 837-5960 the day you wish to burn. There is no cost for the burn permit. Burn permits are only good for the day of issuance. Burning is not allowed until a permit number is issued. Conditions: Conditions of permit include, but are not limited to … Continued

Do you teach CPR Classes?

CPR Classes We teach CPR classes from the American Heart Association curriculum. When We teach classes on Tuesdays and Saturdays @ 9:00 am. Please call Headquarters at 901-837-5960 to schedule a class. Cost for classes Classes range from $50 – $75 per student depending on what class is needed.

How do I know if I received a scam phone call?

NEVER give out your personal information (birthdate, social security number, drivers license number, bank information, credit card information), over the phone! If you are asked for this information over the phone from someone other than your insurance company or a medical facility, it is most likely some type of scam.

How do I get a copy of an accident report?

Contact your insurance company and advise them that you were involved in a crash, in the city limits of Munford, TN. Your insurance company will request a copy of the crash report from the police department.

Close window