FAQ Topic: Permits & licensing

How do I apply for a beer permit?

A Beer Permit is required to sell beer in the city of Munford.  A completed application, background check thorough understanding of the Beer Ordinance and its requirements for holding a beer license, and an appearance in front of the beer board are required.  Our board requires all employees of a business be trained via the … Continued

Do I need a Business License?

Businesses must obtain a business license from the Tipton County Clerk Office located at 220 U.S. Highway 51 N, Covington TN 38019. Here are some helpful links: Steps to starting a business in  Tipton County, Tennessee Tipton County Business License Online Application South Tipton County Chamber of Commerce

What can I burn and how do I get a Burn Permit?

How to Request To request a burn permit, please call 837-5960 the day you wish to burn. There is no cost for the burn permit. Burn permits are only good for the day of issuance. Burning is not allowed until a permit number is issued. Conditions: Conditions of permit include, but are not limited to … Continued

Do I need a permit for a deck?

Deck permits are required by the City of Munford only if the deck exceeds 200 square feet, or if is more than 30 inches above grade or if it is attached to a dwelling.

How do I get a marriage license?

In person You may apply for a marriage license through the Tipton County Clerks office.  Online Printable Application You may also fill out an online printable application for a Marriage License. The online printable application may be found by clicking here.

Close window