FAQ Topic: Planning and Zoning FAQ

How do I apply for a beer permit?

A Beer Permit is required to sell beer in the city of Munford.  A completed application, background check thorough understanding of the Beer Ordinance and its requirements for holding a beer license, and an appearance in front of the beer board are required.  Our board requires all employees of a business be trained via the … Continued

Do I need a Business Sign Permit?

A permit must be applied for and approved before a business sign can be placed, replaced, or changed. You can access the sign permit here.

Do I need a permit for a deck?

Deck permits are required by the City of Munford only if the deck exceeds 200 square feet, or if is more than 30 inches above grade or if it is attached to a dwelling.

Close window