FAQ Topic: Licenses

How do I apply for a beer permit?

A Beer Permit is required to sell beer in the city of Munford.  A completed application, background check thorough understanding of the Beer Ordinance and its requirements for holding a beer license, and an appearance in front of the beer board are required.  Our board requires all employees of a business be trained via the … Continued

Do I need a Business License?

Businesses must obtain a business license from the Tipton County Clerk Office located at 220 U.S. Highway 51 N, Covington TN 38019. Here are some helpful links: Steps to starting a business in  Tipton County, Tennessee Tipton County Business License Online Application South Tipton County Chamber of Commerce

Close window