What do I need to apply for tax relief?

  • If you are an elderly or disabled homeowner, you will be required to provide income documentation such as a copy of your tax return, Social Security documentation, 1099, W-2 etc.

****Disabled Veterans are not required to show proof of income.

  • You will need a valid ID
  • Proof of residency
  • Proof of age
Close window