How do I get an adjustment if I had a water leak?

Fix the leak

The leak must be repaired prior to requesting an adjustment.

Provide a receipt

A receipt for the repair must be provided, at the time of the adjustment request.

What is adjusted?

We do not offer adjustments on water usage, only for sewer, which is based off of water usage.

What if I don’t have sewer?

You would not qualify for an adjustment.

Adjustment process time

Adjustment requests are processed, as received and after researching your account history usage. Once a request has been submitted you will be asked to provide a good phone number, so we may call you with the details of the adjustment.

Close window