Munford Police Department Become a Police Officer
Requirements for Becoming a Police Officer:
1. Be at least eighteen (18) years of age.
2. Be a citizen of the United States.
3. Be a high school graduate or possess equivalence. No waivers will be granted for
minimum education requirement.
4. Not have been convicted of or pleaded guilty to or entered a plea of nolo contendo
to any felony charge or to any violation of any federal or state laws or city
ordinances relating to force, violence, theft, dishonesty, gambling, liquor or
5. Not have been released or discharged under any other than honorable discharge
from any of the armed forces of the United States.
6. Have fingerprints on file with the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation.
7. Have passed a physical examination by a licensed physician.
8. Have good moral character as determined by a thorough investigation conducted
by the employing agency.
9. Be free of all apparent mental disorders as described in the Diagnostic and
Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Third Edition (DSM-II) of the American
Psychiatric Association. Applicants must be certified as meeting these criteria
by a qualified professional in the psychiatric or psychological fields.
Gangs and Related Information
School Resource Officer
Become a Police Officer
|Police Department Application For Employment
|| Get Adobe Reader