CITY OF MUNFORD MUNICIPAL COURT
April 8th & 16th
1397 Munford Ave
Munford, TN 38058
8:00am - 4:30pm
Monday - Friday
Honorable David Douglas
Municipal Court Clerks:
The Court Clerks are responsible for managing court operations, developing and implementing court policy and procedures, and collecting all fines, fees, forfeitures and taxes. The Court Clerk's Office has a staff of 2 clerks who prepare misdemeanor, traffic, and city code cases for the court docket, process court orders, judgments and traffic citations, process and maintain the court docket.
- No cell phones or electronic devices allowed in the Courtroom.
- No foods, drink, gum, or smoking allowed in the Courtroom.
- All persons, bags, and packages are subject to search.
- Weapons (guns, knives, etc.) are prohibited in the Courtroom.
- Courtroom seating is for persons with a case on the docket.
- Be polite and courteous to the Judge, Court personnel, and persons around you.
- Stand with your hands out of your pockets and to your side when appearing before the Judge.
- Quiet - No talking allowed in the courtroom.
- Approach the Judge's Bench only when summoned by the Court.
- Go to the Court Clerk's Office for court information and to pay fines and costs.
COURT DRESS CODE
Defendant must be appropriately dressed to be admitted into the courtroom.
- No shorts | short skirts | pajamas
- No hats | head covering
- No halter | tank tops | low-cut tops
- No exposed midriffs
- No pants hanging below the waist
- No torn clothing or clothing with holes
- No inappropriate or distasteful logos (lettering) on clothing
- No shirts hanging outside pants
The City of Munford Municipal Court is located at 1397 Munford Avenue.