63 College Street
Munford, TN 38058
Office: (901) 837-5965
Fax: (901) 837-5979
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
The Band Room: (45 x 32)
- Address: 68 College Street (located next to the Rec Center/Police Department)
- $40.00 per hour (3 hour minimum/weekdays only)
- $50.00 per hour (3 hour minimum Fri-Sun)
- $300.00 full day
- $340.00 with Gazebo
- $50.00 cleaning fee
- Tables/Chair included
- Linens $5 per table
Tipton Plaza Community Room: (38 x 60)
- Address: 86 South Tipton (located in the same building as Regions Bank)
- $65.00 per hour (3 hour minimum/till 6pm)
- $100.00 per hour (3 hour minimum/ 6pm-Midnight)
- $400.00 full day (weekends)
- $75.00 cleaning fee
- Tables/chairs included
- Linens $5 per table
Skating Rink Rental:
- 63 College Street (located next to the Police Department)
- $50 per hour (2 hour minimum Saturday/Sunday rentals)
- Skate rental and worker to hand out skates, take up skates, play your music, and do all the major cleaning is included in the fee.
- Party set-up and clean-up is included in your 2 hour time frame, you may purchase an extra 2 hour slot for $100.
- All guests must vacate party at time ending, clean up and skate return must be done prior to the end of the second hour.
General Instructions for all Rentals:
- Half of the rental fee is due at the time of booking in order to secure your spot.
- Cancellation 3 weeks or less prior to event forfeits ½ payment.
- Reservations 3 weeks or less require 100% of rental fee plus the cleaning fee.
- Remaining balance (including linens) is due the last business day prior to the booking.
- Rental includes tables & chairs (linens extra).
- NO smoking inside the facility/ Outside 50 feet from the entrance.
- Rental rates and time include set-up and clean-up.
- Drugs, inappropriate behavior, or illegal activity on the premises may result in prosecution.
- Activities that result in/or cause disruption or may be a safety hazard will not be permitted.
- In the case of excessive clean-up or damage, renter or responsible party could be billed and held liable for the cost incurred.
- Renter releases the City of Munford from all liabilities from accidents, spills, or damages incurred by the renter or for lost of stolen property.