To request a burn permit, please call 837-5960 the day you wish to burn. There is no cost for the permit.
Burning is not allowed until a permit slip/number is issued.
Conditions of permit include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Burn only Class A materials (Paper, Wood, Brush) all plastics, rubber, household
trash strictly forbidden.
2. Burn pile must be no larger than 10 feet in diameter or height.
3. Burn pile must be no closer than 50 feet from any structure
4. Extinguishing agent must be present at all times (water hose, fire extinguisher,
5. Fire should be fully extinguished by dark when the permit expires.
6. Complaints of burn may result in revoking of permit.
7. Adults of at least 18 years or older must be present during burn at all times.